01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Environmental, Social & Governance Advisor - Extensive package – Remotely based
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a rapidly growing, up and coming Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation covering a diverse portfolio of projects and contracts. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Utilities and Civils industry.
Working collaboratively with senior individuals across the business, the position will be responsible for the management and coordination of the environmental management system and to provide regular support and guidance to operational teams and management.
This flexible and remote position will require travel across the UK as and when required.
The successful ESG Advisor will have responsibilities including the following:
- Work closely with clients, contractors, operational teams and management advising on ESG strategy
- Maintain and improve the ISO 14001 management system and associated standards and certificates.
- Develop measurements of social value within the organisation
- Planning and conducting site based environmental audits
- Assist with and lead environmental incident investigations as required.
- Collate relevant environmental data for reports including trend analysis.
The successful Environmental, Social & Governance Advisor will have:
- Degree level in related discipline (desirable).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ESG OR Environmental experience within Construction, Utilities, Civil Engineering, Infrastructure or similar.
In return the successful ESG Advisor will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Company car or car allowance (£600pm)
- Fuel card and travel expenses
- Up to 7% matched pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.