£65k - 75k per year + Package
01252 759 162
4 months ago
ESG Manager - £65,000 - £75,000 plus bonus and an extensive package – Home and office based, Buckinghamshire
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional, newly created opportunity for an ESG Manager to join an internationally renowned, FTSE 250 organisation. Comprising of a group of manufacturing and technology companies, our client has a global portfolio and this role will play a critical part in the future performance of ESG and wider sustainability impact. This role will be a home/office split, with the office location being in Buckinghamshire.
Following years of consistent growth, there is a need and desire from the Board to appoint an established ESG leader. From analysing the current performance to working with key stakeholders to make improvements, this role will have the autonomy and gravitas to make a real impact.
Reporting directly into the Group Head of Environment and Sustainability, the ESG Manager will liaise with Manager Directors from the Group’s businesses as well as investors. Due to the consistent growth and ambitious plans to continue investment in environment and sustainability, there is also significant progression opportunities for this position.
Given the truly global nature of this role, we are looking to speak with established ESG professionals, regardless of sector experience.
Key responsibilities of this ESG Manager position include:
- Analyse and monitor the external sustainability reporting landscape
- Assess and improve the current process of collecting data at group level and across all the companies
- Develop ESG data governing policies and partner with senior leaders to implement these measures
- Act as the point of contact for ratings agencies such as CDP, FTSE4Good, MSCI etc.
The successful ESG Manager will hold:
- Experience as an ESG leader across any sector
- Degree level in an environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK driving licence
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £75k + Bonus and an extensive package.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.