£40k - 50k per year + Package
01252 759 162
9 months ago
ESG Manager - £40k - £50k plus discretionary bonus and extensive package based in London (flexible working)
Principal People are delighted to announce an exclusive partnership with a leading property organisation as they search for an ESG Manager. Our client is a market leader with global clients that are keen to continuously improve their portfolio’s environment and sustainability standards.
Reporting into the ESG Director, this is a senior position that will see you leading a team of Data Analysts. Our client has a Board that is committed the continued growth of the ESG division through 2021 and beyond. This is therefore a unique opportunity to join a market leader that is enjoying consistent growth with ambitious plans, giving this role significant progression potential. Our client has a well-established and industry setting health and wellbeing strategy which you will have the opportunity to lead.
There is an office in London and the business expects a mixture of office and home working post Covid. The business has many live contracts for this role to play a key role on straight away with the support of an established team.
The successful ESG Manager will have responsibilities including the following:
- Work closely with clients, advising on ESG strategy
- Lead a team of Data Analysts and ensure that the data management targets are met
- Implement the established Health and Wellbeing strategy
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to create net zero strategies
- Deliver training relating to ESG both internally and for clients
- Oversee the organisation’s environmental management system (ISO14001)
The successful ESG Manager will have:
- Degree level in related discipline (desirable).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ESG experience within property, finance, consultancy or similar
In return the successful ESG Manager will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £50,000 per annum (some flexibility for the ideal candidate)
- Discretionary bonus
- Rail season ticket loan
- Private pension scheme
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.