£38k - 42k per year
01252 759 162
14 days ago
Principal People are working exclusively on behalf of a UK wide organisation within the Transport and Logistics industry. We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager who has experience within a Facilities focused role and is keen to make that next career move.
This position is covering a new site based near Wembley for a key client of the business which will give you the opportunity to implement and develop the facilities department on site.
This is a very operational and hands-on position with the aim to improve the standard of the Facility department on site. There will be many different challenges making this a great opportunity to progress your career within Facilities.
Facilities Manager - £38,000 to £42,000 – Transport and Logistics - Wembley
The minimum requirements are:
- Experience within a Transport and Logistics background preferred
- Experience within a Facilities focused role previously
- A flexible and positive approach to working on a large and operational site
- Great communication with internal and external colleagues
The key duties include:
- Day to day management of the site and its grounds
- Responsible for ensuring that the site is kept to a standard that meets all H&S/legislative requirements
- Responsible for ensuring that the site has all the appropriate fixtures/fittings in place and that it is maintained to a suitable standard
- Work with FM and other site managers to ensure facility is a safe place to work
- Responsibility for the overall plant and refrigeration of the site
- Assists FM contractors in identifying and resolving facility compliance issues
A salary between £38,000 to £42,000 will be offered to the successful candidate.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org