£25k per year + Homebased
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Finance Assistant - £25,000 – Homebased
Social Housing Recruitment have exclusively partnered with an up-and-coming housing association looking for a Finance Assistant. The organisation we are partnered with are ambitious, growing and expanding and have a passion for providing high quality care, support, and housing for vulnerable adults.
The association are seeking someone to support its Head of Finance with a variety of tasks, given the small family feel nature of the business no two days will feel the same. The role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to progress as the association continue the path of rapid growth and expansion. Joining at such an early stage you will also have the opportunity to input in the future development of the business.
The Finance Assistants core responsibilities will include:
- Managing the associations purchase ledgers helping to ensure the systems are kept up to date
- Managing and updating the associations sales legers to ensure accurate analysis of the association’s revenue & tenancy
- Conducting bank reconciliation to ensure the association have an accurate understanding of its live financial position
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategic plans and service standards.
- Previous experience working within a finance role.
- Knowledge and experience of working on Sales & Purchase Ledgers
- Experience of conducting back reconciliation
- Hold or be actively working towards
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspirational finance professional looking to join an expanding business that they can grow alongside. On top of a basic salary of £25,000 the organisation provides a private pension scheme and 25 days leave + public Holidays.
If you are interested, please contact Reece Rowden on 01252 954954 or apply to R.email@example.com