£35,000 + company vehicle + additional package
almost 2 years ago
Fire Alarm Engineer – Home based – London - £35,000 + Package
Principal People are currently recruiting exclusively for an exciting Fire Alarm Engineer position in partnership with one of our key clients.
This position offers a formidable opportunity for an individual who is seeking a varied role within a growing organisation that works nationally to ensure high-quality safety testing services. You will be part of a supportive team of professionals in an organisation that values all aspects of safety.
The organisation is currently growing and are seeking to expand their team nationwide. This role will be an autonomous one, working directly with clients in the field.
As the Fire Alarm Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Routine servicing of fire alarms and emergency lighting
- Conducting PAT testing and electrical/fire compliance work
- Undertaking remedial work to ensure clients’ buildings’ safety is maintained
- Liaising face to face with the client as well as management within the business to deliver tailored solutions to clients’ safety testing needs
The ideal engineer will have:
- Formal fire alarm systems or fire systems training
- Strong experience of working with and maintaining fire alarms
- A willingness to travel to multiple sites as part of the role
- An ability to work in a client focused way
In return, the successful engineer will be offered a starting salary of £35,000. The package also includes a company van and fully expensed travel, an iPad and phone, 20 days annual leave (+8 days BH), annual pay rises and the ability to earn more with callouts.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to Jack Robinson on 01252 954963 or via email@example.com