£29k - 31k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Fire Officer - £29,000 to £31,000 – Doncaster – Public Sector
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for a Fire Officer to join a reputable public-sector organisation based in Doncaster.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, the successful candidate will act as a competent person providing fire safety advice and carrying out fire risk assessments throughout the organisation.
As the Fire Officer you will be:
- Managing fire risk assessment programme
- Managing the FRA actions
- Liaising with the fire authorities
- Review Fire policies and procedures
The successful Fire Officer will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- A NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience of working within a property management, social housing, public sector, or office environment.
- Have access to a vehicle and be happy to travel to sites when necessary
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252 759162 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org