£250p/d - £280p/d (inside IR35)
01252 759 162
almost 2 years ago
Fire Officer - £250 to £280p/d (inside IR35) – 3-month contract – Twickenham – Property Management
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for a Fire Officer to join a reputable property management organisation based near Twickenham.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the successful candidate will act as a competent person providing fire safety advice and carrying out fire risk assessments throughout the organisation.
As the Fire Officer you will be:
- Managing fire risk assessment programme
- Managing the FRA actions
- Liaising with the fire authorities
- Review Fire policies and procedures
The successful Fire Officer will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- A NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience of working within a property management, social housing, public sector, or office environment.
- Be happy to work on site to carrying out the fire risk assessments
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252 759162 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org