£34,239 - 45,281 per year
01252 759 162
14 days ago
Fire Project Surveyor – up to £45,000 + Home Working
Social Housing Recruitment have partnered with an award-winning employee focused housing association, based in the south of England. With a strong mission and true to their values, this role provides a genuine opportunity to join an organisation who are committed to making a difference within the communities they serve. Passionate about health and well-being for their residents, with a generous financial investment committed for the future, this is an exciting time to join.
Also committed to the health and well-being of their employees, this organisation invest heavily in learning and development opportunities for those who work for them and provide a strong focus on work life balance to ensure work is a happy and enjoyable environment for all.
If you are an experienced and passionate Fire Project Surveyor, wanting to deliver safe homes for the communities you support and strive to provide excellent customer service, this could be an exciting new opportunity for you!
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
- A passionate organisation who care for the health and well-being of their staff and residents
- The successful Fire Project Surveyor will be joining a team of excellent professionals within a strong team culture
- Named one of the top housing associations to work for
- Have won multiple awards for their outstanding learning and development opportunities
- Committed to providing their staff with a healthy work life balance, ensuring all staff feel truly valued and supported
Fire Project Surveyor responsibilities include:
- Conducting inspections to make sure all properties meet the legal safety standards and specifications.
- Providing great customer service to residents and stakeholders and manage queries and complaints effectively and efficiently.
- Project management of any fire related projects that are assigned to you, making sure you worked cohesively with the Fire Safety team and work to deliver projects in a timely manner.
- Support in delivering Fire Safety programmes across the organisation.
The Ideal Fire Project Surveyor will have:
- Good understanding of UK fire safety guidance and regulations.
- Experience delivering passive and/or active Fire Safety.
- Ideally a background in a Social Housing or residential property.
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle.
This association is keen to support their staff and in return offer 28 days Annual Leave, up to 10% employer pension contributions, flexible working, and a whole host of other welfare benefits.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Fire Project Surveyor position in Social Housing, please apply today or contact Hayley Tooze on 01252 954 973 to express your interest today.