White Hart Lane
£45k - 47k per year + Package
almost 2 years ago
Fire Risk Assessor – Housing – £47,000 + Generous Package
This role will cover a small yet diverse regional property base with flexibility to manage your own appointments, ability to work out of the head office or finalise reports from home. You will be part of a cohesive team of Fire, Health, Safety and Compliance professionals who are striving for excellence.
The organisation has a very successful fire programme and the initial focus of these roles will be to conducting Type 1 and 3 Fire Risk Assessments while being up-skilled with the current team of fire risk assessors to carry-out type 3 and 4 FRA’s.
As the Fire Risk Assessor your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting a full range of FRA’s with training provided to help give exposure to type 3 and 4
- Reviewing and inspecting fire related works and monitoring the contractor performance
- Assisting in improving the stock through the provision of expert advice to asset teams
- Leasing with the Local Fire Authority and any relevant enforcement authorities
The ideal Assessor will have:
- Experience conducting type 1 and 3 Assessments
- Membership of the Institution of Fire Engineers or IFSRM
- Experience of carrying out assessments on complex and residential stock
- An up-to-date knowledge of technical fire safety and building regulations
In return, the successful advisor will be offered a starting salary of upto £47,000 the package also includes a dedicated professional development programme, 26 days leave rising to 32 days + bank holidays on top, flexi-time and travel expenses paid.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.