£35k - 38k per year + Package
almost 2 years ago
Fire Risk Assessor - £38,500 + benefits package
Are you a dedicated Fire Risk Assessor or interested in specialising in this and are looking for your next opportunity?
I am currently seeking a Fire Risk Assessor to join a prestigious, award-winning social housing organisation covering sites across the South East with a key focus on its London Stock as part of an expansion plan for the safety team.
Reporting directly to the Health, Safety and Compliance Manager, the successful Fire Risk Assessor will play a key part in carrying out fire risk assessments on a multi-site basis with the support of an established team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation that offer flexible working hours and an excellent benefits package.
As the Fire Risk Assessor, your responsibilities will include:
- Traveling within the company’s property stock and conducting FRA’s on a wide range of properties.
- Developing and implementing fire risk assessment software
- Mentoring and developing internal safety teams to better understand fire safety
- Assist with site inspections from local fire authority’s
The ideal Fire Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire certificate or similar level Fire Risk Assessment Qualification
- Possess thorough and up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and best practice.
- Be able to manage their own diary and workload
- Hold a full UK driving license and own useable vehicle
In return, the successful Fire Risk Assessor will be offered a starting salary of up to £38,500, flexible working arrangements, 26 days leave + bank holiday, company pension scheme, CPD and training allowances and business-related travel expenses covered.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.