£40k per year
over 1 year ago
Fire Risk Assessor – 12-month contract - Property Management - Central London - £40K + package – ASAP
Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading property management organisation, looking to source an experienced Fire Risk Assessor to work with them on a contract basis.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance working as a valued part of a high performing fire risk assessors, the successful candidate will play a key part in conducting fire risk assessments across a wide range of residential properties.
Initially offered as a 12-month fixed-term contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the organisation conducting risk assessments
- Producing action plans from the risk assessments
- Reviewing risk assessments
- Renewing risk assessments
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH fire certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Ability to demonstrate extensive experience carrying out fire risk assessments
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Experience working in a property related environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract which may lead to ongoing work with the organisation in the future. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.