£45k per year
over 1 year ago
Fire Risk Assessor – Home based – up to £45,000 + company car + package
Are you a dedicated Fire Risk Assessor or interested in specialising in this and are looking for your next opportunity?
Principal People are exclusively representing a rapidly growing midlands based consultancy to identify a Fire Risk Assessor in a home based role and servicing some of their highly regarded clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation that offer flexibility, a daily variation in building types and challenges and an opportunity to develop you with regards to CPD.
As the Fire Risk Assessor, your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting FRAs within a range of different client building types
- Liaising with clients, store managers and key points of contact within the company
- Producing corrective actions and ensuring that these are carried out in a collaborative way
- Update the company and external clients in any upcoming changes in legislation
The ideal Fire Risk Assessor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire certificate or similar level Fire Risk Assessment Qualification
- Possess thorough and up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and best practice.
- Be able to manage their own diary and workload
- Hold a full UK driving license
In return, the successful Fire Risk Assessor will be offered a starting salary of up to £45,000 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email email@example.com to express your interest.