£45k - 48k per year + Package
about 1 year ago
Fire Risk Assessor – London - £45k to £48k + Package – 12 month Fixed Term Contract – Property Management - ASAP
Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading property management organisation, looking to source an experienced Fire Risk Assessor to work with them on a contract basis.
The business is seeking support for a significant contract based in London. While this contract is initially offered for a period of 12 months, there is significant scope for the successful Fire Risk Assessor to provide further support to the organisation in the future.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and conducting fire risk assessments across a varied property portfolio
- Reviewing and updating existing fire risk assessments
- Ensuring fire risk assessment reports are uploaded promptly
- Providing support and training throughout the organisation
The ideal Fire Risk Assessor will possess significant experience of providing advice to a diverse range of organisations on all aspects of fire safety management.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working in a property management, social housing, or public sector environment is highly desirable
- Possess excellent fire risk assessment skills and have a demonstrable track record of achieving effective and pragmatic assessments.
- Be flexible to travel to sites across London
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract which may lead to ongoing work with the organisation in the future. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.