£38k - 42k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Fire Risk Assessor – Domestic Property - £38,000 - £42,000 + Car Allowance
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Fire Risk Assessor to work within an exciting and diverse property portfolio. You will be part of a cohesive and supportive team of fire safety professionals in an organisation that values all aspects of safety.
The organisation offers exceptional opportunities for professional development and dedicated CPD/Training budget’s available. They have put other members of the safety team through an accreditation process for FRACS, IFE and BAFE supplemented with professional development through courses like The FPA CO9, CO6 and CO8.
What makes this a great opportunity?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a large property management organisation that is well renowned within its space. The company offer flexible working arrangements within a supportive and cohesive team environment, the successful assessor will be treated as a professional and have the autonomy to manage their own diary.
As the Fire Risk Assessor, your responsibilities will include:
- Traveling within the company’s property stock and conducting FRA’s on a wide range of property’s.
- Developing and implementing fire risk assessment software
- Mentoring and developing internal safety teams to better understand fire safety
- Assist with site inspections from local fire authority’s
The ideal Fire Risk Assessor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire certificate or similar level Fire Risk Assessment Qualification
- Possess thorough and up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and best practice.
- Experience carrying out a FRA’s.
- Be able to manage their own diary and workload
In return, the successful Fire Risk Assessor will be offered a starting salary of up to £42,000 + Car Allowance, flexible working arrangements, 25 days leave + bank holiday, company pension scheme, CPD and training allowances and business-related travel expenses covered.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.