£38k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
over 1 year ago
** Fire Risk Assessor - London and Home Counties – £38,000 - £40,000 + Company Car + Further Benefits Package**
Principal People have been engaged by a UK wide consultancy to recruit a Fire Risk Assessor. The company are looking for someone to become part of their growth moving forward and for this person to be part of their positive, proactive, and personal culture.
Reporting into the company’s Managing Director, this role will be home based with travel to client sites in and around London and the surrounding home counties
The appointed Fire Risk Assessor will be responsible for:
- Initially being inducted into the company, learning the systems and software of the company and shadowing some of the team
- Gradually taking ownership of a small group businesses with regards to Fire Safety
- Conducting Fire Risk Assessments for various external clients, this could be residential property, commercial property, retail outlets or warehouses
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will increase your skillset and experience by being exposed to different industry sectors, business areas, and personality types
- To be part of a company that continues to show steady and constant expansion
- This role gives you the chance to work with and learn from likeminded Fire Safety professionals
The ideal Fire Risk Assessor will possess:
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent is essential
- Previous experience of conducting Fire Risk Assessments
- The ability to travel to client sites around London and the home counties
In return the successful candidate with receive a salary of between £38,000 to £40,000 per annum depending on experience, plus benefits.
If you are interested in the opportunity please apply or contact Lauren Alsop at Principal People directly on email@example.com or by calling 01252 954987.