£50k - 53.2k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Fire Risk Assessor – Housing – £53,200 + Generous Package
This role will cover a small yet diverse regional property base with flexibility to manage your own appointments, ability to work out of the head office with the fire safety team or finalise reports from home. You will be part of a cohesive team of Fire, Health and Building Safety professionals who are striving for excellence and helping to lead the way in the sector to ensure safe homes nd safe communities.
The organisation has a very successful fire programme, and the key focus of this roles and team will be to conduct a range of fire risk assessments, a handful of these as type 4 intrusive assessments. The range of properties that the organisation manage is extremely diverse from Extra Care schemes, HRRB, HMO’s and community schemes.
As the Fire Risk Assessor your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting a full range of FRA’s up to type 4 although the majority will be types 1 & 2
- Reviewing and inspecting fire related works and monitoring the contractor performance
- Assisting in improving the stock through the provision of expert advice to asset teams
- Leasing with the Local Fire Authority and any relevant enforcement authorities
The ideal Assessor will have:
- Experience conducting type 2 and/or 4 fire risk assessments
- Membership of the Institution of Fire Engineers or IFSRM
- Experience of carrying out assessments on complex, high risk or residential premises
- An up-to-date knowledge of technical fire safety and building regulations
In return, the successful advisor will be offered a starting salary of up to £53,200 the package also includes a dedicated professional development programme offering support for Level 4 fire safety qualifications through Xact, 25 days + bank holidays on top, flexible working, enhanced pension scheme and travel expenses paid.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.