£300 per day
01252 759 162
10 days ago
Fire Risk Assessor - £300p/d – 8-week contract – London – Property Management
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for a Fire Risk Assessor to join a reputable property management organisation, home based, covering sites in London, Essex and Kent.
Reporting to the Fire Safety Manager, the successful candidate will act as a competent person carrying out fire risk assessments throughout the organisation.
As the Fire Risk Assessor you will be:
- Carrying out type one fire risk assessments
- Managing the FRA actions
- Liaising with the fire authorities
The successful Fire Risk Assessor will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- A NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience of working within a property management, social housing, public sector, or office environment.
- Be happy to work on site to carrying out the fire risk assessments.
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252 759162 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org