£45k - 53.2k per year + Package
about 1 month ago
Fire Risk Assessor – Housing – £45,000 to £53,000 + Generous Package
This role will cover a small yet diverse regional property base with flexibility to manage your own appointments, ability to work out of the head office with the fire safety team or finalise reports from home. You will be part of a cohesive team of Fire, Health and Building Safety professionals who are striving for excellence and helping to lead the way in the sector to ensure safe homes and safe communities.
The organisation has a very successful fire programme, and the key focus of this role is to and team will be to conduct a range of fire risk assessments. Upon joining the association you will have a dedicated personal development plan created, this will give you the qualifications required to meet the competencies of a Fire Risk Assessor, you will also be provided training to deliver type 2 & 4 intrusive fire risk assessments.
The Association manager a diverse and challenging range of properties from HMO's, to Care/Extra Care, mid rise, high rise and commercial stock that will ensure you are pushed, developed and always on top of your game. The current FRA programme, assessment templates and building safety team have been commended and recognised by the LFB as exceptional and for anyone joining the organisation will provide a fantastic couture to work within.
As the Fire Risk Assessor your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting a full range of FRA’s up to type 4 although the majority will be types 1 & 2
- Reviewing and inspecting fire related works and monitoring the contractor performance
- Assisting in improving the stock through the provision of expert advice to asset teams
- Leasing with the Local Fire Authority and any relevant enforcement authorities
The ideal Assessor will have:
- Experience conducting type 1 and/or 3 fire risk assessments with understanding of the requirements of intrusive type assessments
- Membership to a professional body and a minimum level 3 qualification within fire safety
- Experience of carrying out assessments within a residential setting
- An up-to-date knowledge of technical fire safety and building regulations
In return, the successful advisor will be offered a starting salary of up to £53,200 the package also includes a dedicated professional development programme offering support for Level 4 fire safety qualifications through Xact, 25 days + bank holidays on top, flexible working, enhanced pension scheme and travel expenses paid.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.