£35k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Fire Risk Assessor to join a highly reputable housing and property management organisation covering their extensive portfolio throughout the South UK. Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, the successful candidate will support the organisation in carrying out fire risk assessments from scratch, reviewing of RAMS and dealing with the Fire Enforcement Officer. This to pay a salary of £35-40k + Car allowance or Car + Package.
As the Fire Risk Assessor you will be:
- Carrying out fire risk assessments.
- Improving fire safety management throughout the organisation.
- Ensuring the organisation is fire safety compliant.
The successful Fire Risk Assessor will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- A NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
- Experience of working within a property management, housing, social housing, public sector, care homes, education
- Be a flexible individual happy to travel throughout the South UK with occasional overnights stays.
If this is of interest please follow the link to apply!