£48k - 53k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Fire Risk Assessor – Social Housing - £48,000 to £53,000
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Fire Risk Assessor to work within an exciting and diverse property portfolio. You will be part of a cohesive and supportive team of fire safety professionals in an organisation that values all aspects of safety.
The organisation offers exceptional opportunities for professional development through its dedicated CPD/Training budget offering initial support with funding for a level 4 in fire safety and a pathway to gaining 3rd party accreditation through the IFE or equivalent risk register.
What makes this a great opportunity?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a local housing association that is well respected within its space. The company offer flexible working arrangements within a supportive and cohesive team environment, the successful assessor will be treated as a professional and have the autonomy to manage their own diary.
As the Fire Risk Assessor, your responsibilities will include:
- Travelling within the company’s property stock and conducting FRA’s on a wide range of property’s.
- Developing and implementing fire risk assessment software
- Mentioning and developing internal teams to better understand fire safety
- Assist with site inspections from local fire authority and building safety team
The ideal Fire Risk Assessor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire certificate or similar level Fire Risk Assessment Qualification
- Possess thorough and up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and best practice.
- Experience carrying out a FRA’s.
- Be able to manage their own diary and workload
In return, the successful Fire Risk Assessor will be offered a starting salary of up to £53,000, 25 days leave + bank holiday, company pension scheme, CPD and training allowances and business-related travel expenses covered.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.