£280 - 300 per day
8 months ago
Fire Risk Assessor - £280 to £300 per day – Public Sector – London – 3month contract
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Fire Risk Assessor to join a Public-Sector organisation based in London.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Lead, the successful candidate will support the organisation in carrying out fire risk assessments.
As the Fire Risk Assessor you will be:
- Carrying out fire risk assessments.
- Improving fire safety management throughout the organisation.
- Providing fire safety advice
- Ensuring the organisation is fire safety compliant.
The successful Fire Risk Assessor will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- A NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
- Experience of working within a property management, social housing, public sector, or office environment.
- Be happy to work on site to carrying out the fire risk assessments.
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252 759162 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org