£35k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
2 months ago
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Fire Risk Assessor to join a highly reputable housing and property management organisation covering their portfolio throughout London and South-East region. Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to work within a market leading business that offers fantastic career development opportunities and support to its employees and who put a huge emphasis on the impeccable service they deliver to their clientele. This to pay a salary of £35-40k + Car allowance or Car + Package.
As the Fire Risk Assessor your duties will include:
- Implement and monitor fire safety policies, strategies and annual action plans.
- Assist property teams with completion of Fire Risk Assessments and fire safety actions.
- Undertake Fire Risk Assessments within both new build and legacy developments.
- Develop and undertake audits of managed properties to ensure they remain compliant.
The successful Fire Risk Assessor will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- A NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent level 3 Fire qualification as a minimum.
- Experience of working within a property management, housing, social housing, public sector, care homes, education.
- Be a flexible individual happy to travel throughout London and Southeast
If this is of interest please follow the link to apply!