£60k - 70k per year + Package
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Fire Risk Surveyor – Construction –£60,000 - £70,000 + Package
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a unique role within an industry leading organisation where no two days are the same. You will be part of a cohesive and supportive team of professionals in an organisation that values all aspects of safety, working directly with development, design and construction teams managing fire safety issues within development phase properties and construction sites.
The organisation is on a journey within fire safety and currently have a number of exciting projects that this role and its fellow safety professionals will be a part of implementing. The organisation also offers exceptional opportunities for professional development and dedicated CPD/Training budget’s available to this role.
As the Technical Fire Safety Surveyor your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in improving the stock to ensure they meet building regulations
- Leasing with Fire Risk Assessors, assessing recommendations and findings to ensure any flags raised are relevant
- Reviewing the design and composition the property stock, assuring they meet the required standard
The ideal Advisor will have:
- An up-to-date knowledge of building regulations
- Membership of the Institution of Fire Engineers (AIFireE, MIFireE or FIFireE)
- An up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and building regulations
- Experience working within a fire safety field both independently and as part of a team
- Ideally have 3rd party accreditation for Fire Risk Assessments
In return, the successful advisor will be offered a starting salary of £70,000 the package also includes an enhanced pension scheme, 26 days leave + 8 days bank holidays, Car Allowance, Private Healthcare and personal CPD schemes alongside flexible working.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.