£42k per year + Excellent Package
about 2 years ago
Fire Safety Advisor – Buckinghamshire - £42,000 + Package
Fire Safety Advisor to join a local, well-established Housing organisation based in Buckinghamshire covering a diverse portfolio.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that no two days are the same. You will be part of a cohesive and supportive team of safety professionals in an organisation that values all aspects of safety.
The organisation offer exceptional opportunities for professional development and dedicated CPD/Training budget’s available to all staff.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a value driven organisation that strived to be a fantastic place to work! They are well respected within their space and pride themselves on giving back to both its employees and the community it supports.
As the Fire Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- The implementation and delivery of, fire safety audits and reviews.
- To develop and implement a fire safety inspection and audit programmes and organise and monitor fire drills and emergency evacuation procedures.
- To assist in the development and implementation of a companywide fire safety strategy and for planning the organisations fire safety activities assisted by the Head and Safety Manager.
- Delivery of a range of fire safety training and familiarisation both formally and informally.
The ideal Fire Safety Advisor will have:
- Hold an Institution of Fire Engineers membership (Ideally GIFireE)
- Thorough up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and best practice.
- Experience carrying out a Fire Safety role within a similar diverse property portfolio.
- Experience developing Fire Safety strategy and policies.
In return, the successful Fire Safety Advisor will be offered a starting salary of £42,000, the package also includes annual lave up to 30days + Bank holidays, investment in CPD, Flexible Working, on-site Nursery and Private Medial to name a few perks!
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.