£35k per year
over 1 year ago
Fire Safety Advisor – Homebased - North West and Scotland - £35,000 + excellent package
We are seeking a fire safety professional to join a publicly traded construction and property management business. This will be the opportunity to work in an exciting and growing business with further opportunities to continue your professional development.
This role will see the successful applicant act as an expert on fire safety and safety compliance to the operational managers across a region of the business. The business operates nationwide and will offer the successful fire safety advisor the chance to broaden their professional horizons whilst working from home for a significant proportion of the day.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone that is:
- Currently a fire safety advisor / health, safety and fire advisor with demonstrable experience in fire risk assessments
- Currently a fire safety advisor / health, safety and fire advisor within; facilities management, property management, consultancy or social care/housing
- Looking to bridge the gap in their career between Advisor / Manager and act as an advisor to a wide variety of stakeholders
- In an advisory level position with aspirations of becoming a Manager in the future
As the Fire Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Advising operational managers/staff on all aspects of health and fire safety and providing an excellent quality of service and professionalism
- Providing both proactive and reactive support across a wide geographical remit
- Aiding staff in their response to health and fire safety risks by creating new policies, procedures and materials
The ideal Fire Safety Advisor will have:
- A NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent qualification as an absolute minimum
- Ideally a level 3 qualification in health and safety or similar
- The willingness and ability to travel widely for the role
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a fire safety capacity
In return, the successful Fire Safety Advisor will be offered a starting salary of up to £35,000 plus a competitive package including a commitment to CPD.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please contact us today on 01252 954963 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.