£48k - 53k per year + Package
almost 2 years ago
Fire Safety Advisor – Social Housing – £48,000 - £53,000 + Package
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that no two days are the same. You will be part of a cohesive and supportive team of fire safety professionals in an organisation that values all aspects of safety working across this local stock requiring no nights away and no lengthy commutes to far flung sites.
The organisation is on a journey within fire safety and currently have a number of exciting projects that the successful advisor will be a part of. The organisation also offers exceptional opportunities for professional development and dedicated CPD/Training budget’s available to them.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a market leading organisation that is well renowned in its space where you will work closely with a Fire Risk Manager, Head of Compliance and sit within a team of 4 advisor's to offer a market leading service.
As the Fire Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering training and fire safety advice to operational teams
- Assisting with the implementation of PAS7
- Identifying areas for improvement and coaching he organisation to adopt best practice
- Reviewing building designs, fire strategy, on site assessments of new build and refurbishment works
The ideal Fire Safety Advisor will have:
- Membership of the Institution of Fire Engineers or equivalent governing body
- An up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and building regulations
- NEBOSH Certificate if Fire Risk Management
- Experience working within a fire safety field both independently and as part of a team
In return, the successful Fire Safety Advisor will be offered a starting salary of up to £53,000 package also includes, Home Working and Flexible Working, , 26 days leave + 8 days bank holidays and an impressive pension scheme to name a few benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.