£34k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Fire Safety Advisor - £34k to £40k + package – Public Sector – Stratford – Permanent
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Fire Safety Advisor to join a public-sector organisation based near Stratford.
Reporting to the Fire Safety Manager, the successful candidate will support the Fire Safety Manager with all fire safety related tasks throughout the organisation.
As the Fire Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out fire risk assessments
- Assisting with developing fire safety systems
- Assisting with developing fire safety policies
- Carrying out fire safety training
- Providing advice and guidance throughout the organisation
The successful Fire Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate (or be working toward a Level 3 fire qualification).
- Ideally have experience of working within a Public Sector, Property Management, Education, Social Housing Environment
- Be happy to work on site and travel when necessary.
In return the successful candidate will be offered up to £40,000 + package.
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252 759162 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org