£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Fire Safety Advisor to join a highly reputable construction and infrastructure organisation working a homebased role covering their site locations in London and the South UK. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work within a market leading business that offers fantastic career development opportunities and support to its employees and who put a huge emphasis on the impeccable service they deliver to their clientele. This to pay a salary of £40-50k + £5k Car Allowance + Package.
As the Fire Safety Advisor your duties will include:
- Implement and monitor fire safety policies, strategies and annual action plans.
- Assist and coach teams on the completion of Fire Risk Assessments and fire safety actions.
- Undertake Fire Risk Assessments
- Advising Staff on technical fire matters and monitoring the risk of fire on all projects
- Advising and assisting managers in the interpretation and application of fire legislation.
The successful Fire Safety Advisor will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- A NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent level 3 Fire qualification preferable
- Experience of working within a construction, social housing or residential
- Be a flexible individual happy to travel throughout London and South UK
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
If this is of interest please follow the link to apply!