£30 - 32 per hour
01252 759 162
16 days ago
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Fire Safety Assurance to join a local authority working across their site locations in the Lincoln area. This role is required for 3 days a week, these days can be completely flexible.
As the Fire Safety Assurance your duties will include:
- Implement and monitor fire safety policies, strategies and annual action plans.
- Assist and coach teams on the completion of Fire Risk Assessments and fire safety actions.
- Undertake Fire Risk Assessments
- Advising Staff on technical fire matters and monitoring the risk of fire on all projects
- Advising and assisting managers in the interpretation and application of fire legislation.
The successful Fire Safety Assurance will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- A NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent level 3 Fire qualification preferable
- Experience of working within a construction, social housing or residential
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
If this position is of interest to you, please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 954969 or send an email to email@example.com