£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Fire Safety Consultant, £45,000 + £4,250 car allowance or company car + package - Home based / Multi-site - South East of England
Principal People are pleased to be partnered with rapidly growing services organisation, the role will be a mixture of home working and covering multiple sites in the South East of the country visiting a diverse range of client sites.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will act as a competent person providing fire safety advice and guidance across a wide range of clients.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be joining the business at a great time in their journey and growth meaning job stability
- This is an opportunity to influence / provide advice / provide genuine value to clients in a range of different industry sectors
- There will be a huge amount of variety in your day-to-day role, visiting different clients, places, and types of site
- The organisation will fund further qualifications and development opportunities
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Undertaking fire risk assessments
- Providing fire safety advice to clients
- Writing risk assessments
- Carrying out accident investigations
The successful Fire Safety Consultant will possess:
- IFE membership or equivalent
- NEBOSH General Certificate is desirable
- Have experience carrying out fire risk assessments on tier 2 properties
- Full UK driving license and willingness to operate to multi-sites
- Experience of working in a customer facing / client facing environment
The successful applicant will receive a salary of £45,000 plus package depending on experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this great opportunity, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org call 01252 954958 or apply through the Principal People website at www.principalpeople.co.uk