£35k - 50k per year + package
about 1 year ago
Fire Safety Consultant - Home Based - Central Midlands and UK - Up to £50,000 Dependant on experience + Company Car + Package
Principal People have been engaged on behalf of a unique and entrepreneurial consultancy business, that are an already well-established business who are looking to grow.
The company specialise in conducting Fire Risk Assessments and providing Fire Safety Consultancy services across a range of commercial and residential properties for some of the biggest names in their respective industries, and they are looking to identify an experienced Fire Safety Consultant to join their team in managing a large portfolio of clients undertaking Fire Risk Assessments and providing Fire Safety Consultancy Services.
The role will be contractually home based, and your responsibility will be going out to a wide variety of different clients across the UK to conduct Fire Risk Assessments and offer Fire Safety Consultancy Services.
The organisation places a strong emphasis on quality focused and detailed safety assessments, delivered at a market leading standard. The business holds multiple external accreditations and this role provides a diverse and exciting challenge for any Safety professional looking to take the next step in their career.
This role may be a great fit for someone that is currently
- Working as a Health and Safety Advisor with experience in property management, conducting Fire Risk Assessments as part of their role and is looking for a more Fire focussed position
- A qualified and experienced Fire Risk Assessor
- A Fire Safety Consultant who is currently advising clients on Fire Safety or conducting Fire Risk Assessments to a range of clients.
- An Operations Manager, Facilities Manager or Property manager who has been conducting Fire Risk Assessments and has a passion for moving into a fire focussed role.
As the successful Fire Safety Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the company and client’s existing processes, systems and way of working, adding value through your own style and personality
- Conducting detailed Health and Safety and Fire Risk assessments across a diverse client portfolio
- Travelling between client sites in and around the Central Midlands and the UK and conducting Fire Risk Assessments
- Managing your own workload and diary to meet the requirements of the role
In return, the salary offered is up to £50,000 dependant on experience + Company Car + Opportunity to earn a personal performance-based bonus + pension scheme + mileage paid, and all business expenses covered.