£58k - 62k per year + Great Package
about 2 years ago
Fire Safety Manager – London - £58,000 - £62,000
We are seeking a fire safety professional to join a well-established Housing Association with an incredibly diverse and exciting stock to build and lead a new division to take this company from a good to excellent with the management of fire safety.
This role has the full backing of the Executive Team and will be supported by a Fire Risk Team that you will be able to hand pick and a Fire Compliance Team to help maintain to strong support and awareness of fire safety within the organisation and the communities they support!
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an award-winning employer, you will be at the spear head of fire safety following Dame Judith Hackitt’s review of Industry Fire Safety standards, this will allow the successful individual to really make this role their own and shape how the organisation views fire safety as the lead for fire safety.
As the Fire Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the organisation for new and upcoming changes in fire safety
- developing and implementing a fire safety inspection and audit programmes on complex buildings.
- Hand selecting the team they would like to support them in maintaining the organisations high standards with regards to fire safety
- Advising on improvements and projects that occur within the exciting and complex stock supported by a collaborative and knowledgeable workforce
The ideal Fire Safety Manager will have:
- Membership of the IFE or similar fire safety body of GIFireE or higher
- A wide knowledge base within fire safety
- Experience of managing teams and working at a senior management level
- A commitment to professional development and be passionate about taking on additional qualifications
In return, the successful Fire Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £57,000 plus a competitive package including a commitment to CPD and further qualifications, 28 Days Leave (rising with service) + Bank Holidays and the ability to buy or sell leave.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.