Manchester City Centre
£35.5k - 36.5k per year + Expenses + Package
over 1 year ago
Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading charitable organisation, looking to source an experienced Fire Safety Manager to work with them on a contract basis for 12 months.
The business is seeking support for a significant contract based from home covering sites across the UK. While this contract is initially offered for a period of 12 months, there is significant scope for the successful Fire Safety Manager to continue on an extended basis.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and conducting fire risk assessments across a varied property portfolio
- Carrying out a fire safety gap analysis
- Developing the fire strategy
- Identifying the need for training and carrying out fire safety training
The ideal Fire Safety Manager will possess significant experience of providing advice to a diverse range of organisations on all aspects of fire safety management.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Ability to demonstrate extensive experience in fire safety risk identification and prevention
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Experience of delivering training would be highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract which may lead to ongoing work with the organisation in the future. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.