£50k - 55k per year + Exceptional Package
5 months ago
Contracts Manager – Fire Safety – up to £54,000 + Car Allowance
We are seeking a professional to join one of the UK leading Housing associations on a regional level. The association have an incredibly diverse and exciting stock that includes the full range of social housing alongside student accommodation and commercial based properties.
this role will lead the strategic direction of the business, working alongside a talented Property and Fire team who have a wealth of experience. The team receive ongoing CPD, support and development having recently completed fire assessment and compartmentalisation training to ensure they remain up to date with changes in regulations.
This growing association will give you the opportunity to get involved with a range of complex fire safety projects as well as the existing stock to help create a safer future for those the association support.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an employer who has won awards in excellence, innovation and sustainability you will be the regional lead for fire safety works and related contracts at a time where they are having a complete review of how fire safety is managed and delivered. This role will allow the successful individual to really make a stamp on the region and shape how the organisation views fire safety with the support of the Director of Property.
As the Contracts Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the organisation for new and upcoming changes in fire safety
- Developing and implementing a fire safety inspection and audit programmes fire safety actions
- Supporting a team of regional Fire Safety Surveyors delivering works at a local level
- Quality assuring internal processes and looking at contractor performance and delivery
The ideal Contracts Manager will have:
- Membership to RICS or similar membership body for built environment (I.e CIOB, RIBA or IFE)
- A wide knowledge base within fire safety
- Experience of working at a senior management level and supporting with reports to board
- A commitment to professional development and be passionate about taking on addition al qualifications
In return, the successful Fire Contracts Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £54,000 plus a competitive package including a home based role, a commitment to CPD & further qualifications, 27 Days Leave + Bank Holidays on top, impressive health care and employee support alongside an essential car user allowance.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.