£45k - 50k per year + Package
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Fire Safety Manager - £45,000 - £50,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role where they can build a fire safety function from scratch and really make the role their own, working closely with the Senior Leadership Team and key management within Development, Asset Management and Housing Operations you will help to lead the strategic direction of the business with regard to fire safety.
This role is agile allowing for home working and hot-desk options from its 5 key offices situated north west of Birmingham and will have some travel around its very local stock.
Why this is a great opportunity:
The team receive strong investment for learning and development, backing and support from the leadership team and the ability to grow and hand pick your fire safety team from scratch upon entering the association. With nearly 50 High Rise residential blocks under the management of the provider you will also play a key role in implementing and readying the organisation for the imminent Fire Safety and Building Safety Bills.
As the Fire Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Offering advice and guidance of fire safety
- Advising operational staff and contractors on aspects of the Regulatory Reform Order 2005 and related fire safety legislation and recognised codes of practice
- Developing the fire safety management and strategy for the organisation
- Managing and recruiting a fire safety team to help deliver fire safety within the organisation
The ideal Fire Safety Professional will:
- Hold a Level 4 Fire Safety Qualification as a minimum
- Hold membership to a recognised fire safety body (IFSM or IFE for example)
- Have experience working on a multi-site basis
- Possess thorough up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and best practice
In return, the successful Fire Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £50,000, plus expansive benefits package including 24 days leave rising to 33 with service, Flexi working policy allowing you to accrue an additional 12 days leave and investment in CPD and professional investment.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply to us today to express your interest.