£47k - 52k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Fire Safety Manager - £47k to £52k + package – Public Sector – Stratford – Permanent
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Fire Safety Manager to join a reputable public-sector organisation based near Stratford.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Director, the successful candidate will act as the main point of contact regarding all Fire Safety matters.
As the Fire Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out fire risk assessments
- Developing fire safety policies and procedures
- Managing contractors
- Writing fire safety reports
- Providing advice and guidance with regards to all fire safety queries
The successful Fire Safety Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
- Be a member of IFE
- Have experience of working within a Public Sector, Property Management, Education, Social Housing Environment
- Be happy to work on site and travel when necessary.
In return the successful candidate will be offered up to £52,000+ package.
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252 759162 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org