£69.5k per year + Package
over 1 year ago
Fire Safety Manager - £69,500 + package – Public Sector – London – 12-month contract
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Fire Safety Manager to join a reputable public-sector organisation based in Central London.
Reporting to the Head of Health and Safety, the successful candidate will support the organisation in writing and implementing a fire safety management system.
As the Fire Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Writing and implementing a fire safety management system that meets the requirements of BS9997.
- Carrying out the quality assurance process on the fire risk assessment programme
- Mentoring of a Senior Fire Assessor
- Leading fire safety awareness campaigns.
The successful Fire Safety Manager will:
- Hold a Level 4 fire qualification or equivalent as a minimum
- Have direct line management / coaching experience.
- Have experience of working within a Public Sector, Social Housing or Property Management environment
- Be happy to work on site and travel when necessary.
In return the successful candidate will be offered up to £69,500 + package + 28 days holidays + bank holidays.
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252 954 965 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org