£65k per year + Package
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Fire Safety Manager – London - £65,000
We are seeking a fire safety professional to join a well-established Housing Association with an incredibly diverse and exciting stock to build and lead a new division to take this company from a good to excellent with the management of fire safety.
This role has the full backing of the Executive team and will be supported by a Fire Risk team and an established Building Safety team!! The association are striving for excellence and you will play a leading role in implementing BS9997, supporting with group policies and procedures to help future proof the association.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an award-winning employer, you will be at the spear head of fire safety following Dame Judith Hackitt’s review of Industry Fire Safety standards, this will allow the successful individual to really make this role their own and shape how the organisation views fire safety as the lead for fire safety. You will be expose to the creation of Building Safety Cases, implementation of Gate Way Processes and looking at best practice with regards to the level of fire risk management.
As the Fire Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the organisation for new and upcoming changes in fire safety
- developing and implementing a fire safety inspection and audit programmes on complex buildings.
- Supporting in the development of the Fire Risk Assessment function and mentoring the Fire Risk Team Leader to ensure they continue to move from strength to strength.
- Advising on improvements and projects that occur within the exciting and complex stock supported by a collaborative and knowledgeable workforce.
The ideal Fire Safety Manager will have:
- Membership of the IFE or similar fire safety body of GIFireE or higher
- A wide knowledge base within fire safety
- Experience of managing teams and working at a senior management level.
- A minimum level 4 qualification in fire safety
In return, the successful Fire Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of £65,000 plus a competitive package including a commitment to CPD and further qualifications, 25 Days Leave (rising with service to 30) + Bank Holidays and the ability to buy or sell leave to name just a few perks.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.