£50k - 65k per year
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Fire Safety Manager (Building Safety Managers considered) – London / Working from home – Up to £65,000 plus package – Multi £bn prestigious brand
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively working with an internationally recognised and prestigious property management and consultancy business to identify a Fire Safety Manager to oversee their high-end London residential property portfolio.
This role will be to work within the property management arm of the business, working with direct employees as well as third party contractors to ensure statutory compliance and management system implementation (BS 9997:2019) across their London property portfolio.
Therefore, this role will be an equal balance between operating strategically and operationally, whether that is implementing Fire Safety Management systems, updating the business on the upcoming Building Safety Bill, or overseeing the Fire Risk Assessment schedule and plans.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an employer who has won awards in excellence, innovation and sustainability you will play a key role for the sector at a time where strong leadership is required to guide organisations through these challenging times. This role will allow the successful individual to really make a stamp on fire safety and shape how the UK property market views Building Safety.
As the Fire Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement an effective fire safety management system aligned to BS 9997:2019
- Prepare relevant properties and building managers for the introduction of the Building Safety Bill, including collation of golden thread information, resident engagement strategy and building safety cases
- Oversee the fire risk assessment programme for the residential property portfolio
- provide general assistance, including the preparation of guidance documents, to Facilities Managers and Building Managers with fire safety queries
- Investigate any high fire safety risks, building safety risks and fire safety incidents, identifying root causes and implementing corrective actions
- Represent the company's interests at extgernal forums to ensure the company is recognised as a leader in fire safety management
The ideal Fire Safety Manager will have:
- Membership of the Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- Ideally, fire risk experience within residential properties
- Willingness to travel multi-site within the M25 and London
In return, the successful Fire Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £65,000 plus a competitive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest