£59k - 69k per year + Exceptional Package
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Fire Safety Manager – Social Housing – up to £64,000 starting salary, rising with service to £69,000
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that no two days are the same. You will be part of a cohesive and supportive team of fire safety professionals in an organisation that values all aspects of safety.
The organisation is on a journey within fire safety and currently have a number of exciting projects that the successful advisor will be a part of as well as supporting the associations various building safety projects. The organisation also offers exceptional opportunities for professional development, examples of qualifications of offer for the right candidate include the Xact level 5 in Fire Engineering Design.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a market leading organisation that is well renowned in its space and to join a well respected fire safety team who are looking to be pioneers within the sector.
As the Fire Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the associations lead for specialist advise across the association, leading on industry leading projects
- Identifying areas for improvement and coaching he organisation to adopt best practice
- Lead with the implementation of a new fire safety management system to help with the associations drive for safer communities
- Working closely with operational teams and the building safety team to
The ideal Fire Safety Manager will have:
- Membership of the Institution of Fire Engineers or an equivalent membership body
- An up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and building regulations
- Level 4 qualification in Fire Safety as a minimum
- Experience working within a fire safety field both independently and as part of a team
In return, the successful Fire Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of £59,000 - £69,000, company bonus, 25 days rising with service to 30 days (bank holidays on top of this), Healthcare and personal CPD schemes an enhanced pension scheme offering contributions of up to 7.5% matched.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.