£40.5k per year + benefits
about 2 years ago
Fire Safety Officer to join a well-established Charity organisation based from home and covering a range of sites throughout the UK.
Fire Safety Officer – Charity / Retail - £40,500 – Home Based Role (Travel throughout the UK)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established organisation, reporting directly to the Retail Health and Safety Manager, you will support the business in driving their Fire Safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Opportunity to work within a large and diverse organisation that makes a difference to individuals throughout the UK
- Fantastic team culture; committed to Fire Safety whilst enjoying a great work life balance
- A chance to work autonomously within a role that no two days are the same
- Opportunity to progress within the role and work for an organisation that is passionate about developing their employees through CPD
As the Fire Safety Officer you will be responsible for:
- The management of the Fire Risk Assessment contract, including the tracking of contractor/internal key performance indicators
- Provide competent fire safety advice and guidance and promote fire prevention to all levels within the organisation
- Work with managers as necessary guiding them on developing practical fire safety skills and understanding
- Planning your own diary and prioritising work accordingly
- Receive and investigate reports of fire incidents to determine their cause and make appropriate recommendations for improvement and preventative measures
The successful Fire Safety Officer will:
- Have extensive knowledge and appreciation of the latest fire engineering / safety management techniques, best practice and strategies (Open to backgrounds with a preference for Retail and Charities)
- Hold a relevant Fire Safety qualification (Ideal candidates will have a degree in a Fire related subject)
- Possess a membership with the IFE (Open to individuals who are applicable for the membership)
In return, the successful Fire Safety Officer will be offered a salary up to £40,500 depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.