£38k - 40k per year + Flexi-Working
01252 759 162
27 days ago
Fire Safety Officer – £40,000 – Flexible Working and Exceptional Pension!
Principal People are working with a local provider of residential property in the Manchester area who are expanding the current provision of safety within its well-established and long-standing safety team that has recently promoted from within!
The team are seeking support for its local operation with a focus on fire safety in its local stock. You will be supported by a collaborative safety team and skilled in-house work force to help maintain safe communities and its positive safety culture.
This is an exceptional opportunity offering a unique challenge, flexible working and a commitment to continued professional development.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Undertake fire safety audits and inspections across the business
- Deliver Fire Safety training and inductions for new staff and contractors
- Support the wider safety team with Fire Safety, guidance on key pieces of legislation following Dame Judith Hackitt’s review of fire safety
- Engaging with enforcement authorities and networking within the industry to identify and adopt best practice.
The ideal Fire Safety Officer will possess experience of providing advice to a diverse range of professionals on all aspects of fire safety within a property or corporate-based environment, however.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety & Risk Management or equivalent
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Experience of delivering training would be highly desirable, though not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity and in return they offer a starting salary of £40,000, very flexible working (including compressed hours), 27 days leave plus bank holidays, company pension scheme (3% Employee 11.5% Employer!), Expenses paid at HMRC rates and Support for further qualifications to name a few of the fantastic benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.