£48k per year
01252 759 162
20 days ago
Gas Contract Manager – £48,000 + £1,000 car allowance and competitive benefits - Surrey
Are you a dedicated Gas Contract Manager looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Gas Contract Manager to join an innovative social business based in surrey to ensure safety, compliance, and customer satisfaction by managing contracts that maintain more than 6,000 homes
Reporting directly to the Technical Assurance Manager, the successful candidate will play a key part in managing contractors and ensuring gas compliance throughout the organisation. You’ll closely manage the contractors and consultants who have been issued with contracts to fulfil works across their housing stock and other properties including their commercial stock
The successful Gas Contract Manager will be responsible for:
- Delivering all planned, cyclical, and responsive maintenance services and contracts associated with the housing stock, offices, or other facilities to ensure safety and regulatory compliance.
- Contract managing Gas, Heating and other related installations and components, such as renewable energy technologies and Solar Hot Water systems Contractors, liaising with statutory authorities.
- Procuring and take full ownership of cost, quality, and time in delivering contracts, ensuring strong customer satisfaction.
- Providing technical guidance, contract management and, where necessary, project management of works.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Relevant technical qualifications (City and Guilds NVQ level 3+), or willing to progress via CPD.
- Possess working experience within the Local Government, Property Management or Social Housing sectors.
- Contract and financial management skills.
- Full UK driving licence and reliable own means of transport
In return, the successful Gas Contract Manager will be offered a starting salary of £48,000 plus a £1,000 car allowance. The package also includes 27 days annual plus bank holiday, funded Health Cash Plan, employer pension contribution up to 10%.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com