£60k - 70k per year
8 months ago
Global Head of Fire Safety – £60,000 to £70,000 + Package
We are seeking a fire safety professional to join one of the UK leading engineering, fulfilment and logistic organisations who operate on an international level. The organisation has an incredibly diverse and exciting range of operations that includes the production and manufacture of mechanical assets.
This role will lead the strategic direction of the business, working alongside a talented Health & Safety team who have a wealth of experience. The team receive ongoing CPD, support and development having recently completed fire assessment and compartmentalisation training to ensure they remain up to date with changes in regulations.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an industry leading employer and a globally recognised brand who strives for excellence, innovation and sustainability, you will be the lead for fire safety within the organisation at a time where they are having a complete review of how fire safety is managed and delivered, where improvements can be made and to implement new ways of thinking. This role will allow the successful individual to really make a stamp on fire safety and shape how the organisation views fire safety with the support of the Global Head of Health and Safety.
As the Global Head of Fire Safety your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the organisation for new and upcoming changes in fire safety
- Developing and implementing a fire safety inspection and audit programmes on complex buildings
- Offering assurance to the executive team, development and engineering teams on a range of exciting projects
- Quality assuring internal processes and looking at mechanical and electrical fire engineering within products and assets manufactured to reduce the risk of fire related incidents.
The ideal Global Head of Fire Safety will have:
- Membership of the IFE or equivalent fire safety body at MIFireE or higher
- A wide knowledge base within fire safety particularly within a manufacturing or engineering setting
- Experience of working at a senior management level and supporting with reports to board
- A commitment to professional development and be passionate about taking on addition al qualifications
In return, the successful Global Head of Fire Safety will be offered a starting salary of up to £70,000 plus a competitive package including Share Options, a commitment to CPD & further qualifications, 25 Days Leave + Bank Holidays on top, incremental annual leave that rises with service, impressive commitment to wellbeing and employee support alongside a competitive company pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 954 954 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.
Please note that due to the current pandemic, we regret that are not able to provide individual responses to unsuccessful applications. Therefore, if you have not been contacted by Principal People within 3 working days of submitting an application, unfortunately your application has not been successful.