€78,000 - 90,000 per year + Package
about 2 years ago
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively retained to recruit an incredibly exciting newly created role for the position of Global Health and Safety Reporting Manager. The successful candidate will be joining a highly reputable and world-renowned logistics organisation based within their head office near Eindhoven, Holland.
This position offers a unique opportunity to drive the business towards a world class standard of health and safety by providing expert data analysis and systems knowledge.
Reporting directly to the Head of Global Health, Safety and Environment you will benefit from direct lines of communication to the board and a strong commitment to drive excellent standards across the business.
Taking responsibility to assess health and safety statistics across the company internationally, the successful candidate will have the ability to make an incredible impact in terms of achieving new levels of health and safety excellence.
Key responsibilities of this incredibly valuable role include:
- Undertaking a review of existing systems, conducting a thorough analysis to determine current levels of compliance
- Conducting benchmarking activities and data comparison to improve and standardise sites across the business impressive global portfolio
- Working with a range of individuals across a diverse risk portfolio at all levels of the business to collect data and present findings
The successful Global Health and Safety Reporting Manager will possess:
- A passion for health and safety and helping a business to improve a culture
- Experience working in a manufacturing / engineering background however other backgrounds will be considered for the right candidate
- Demonstrable experience of data analysis and working with statistics in a health and safety capacity
- Excellent experience of working with people at all levels of a business, understanding how to communicate and influence with a diverse range of individuals
- A collaborative approach towards working across al levels of a business
In return the role of Global Health and Safety Manager is offering a competitive salary between 78,000-90,000 euros, plus travel benefit, up to 7.5% pension, laptop and mobile, plus 27 days annual leave and an additional 13 days.
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this truly incredible career opportunity.