£120k - 130k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Global Quality Leader – £120,000 - £130,000 + £9000 Car Allowance + 20% Bonus + Generous Package - Medical Devices, Cosmetics & Pharmaceuticals – North West England - *Award-winning Global Manufacturer*
Principal People are delighted to have been retained by a world leading manufacturing organisation who specialise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics to identify a Global Quality Leader.
This rare and newly created position, will engage with a wide variety of key stakeholders steering standards and ensuring integration across regional and local business streams in line with corporate objectives.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- As a newly created position, showcasing the organisations commitment to quality management, you will be able to shape and improve quality across a blue-chip, multi-billion turnover, global organisation
- You will have the ability to lead global programmes, interacting and engaging with a wide variety of cultures and business units
- Working within a value driven organisation, with globally recognised house-hold brands which improve the lives of millions each day
- The organisation are investing an immense amount of resource and focus to improve their quality management, exemplified by this position
- You will enjoy a market leading remuneration package as a reward for your hard work, and part of a value driven organisation that put people at the centre of everything they do
- With a mix of home working, head office interaction and global travel, you will have the autonomy to work in way which works for you, whilst delivering against your objectives
As the Global Quality Leader, you will be:
- Facilitating continuous improvement and striving for excellence, by creating a corporate best practice approach
- Conducting high profile root cause investigations and being part of a global quality escalation programme
- Horizon scanning and ensuring you are kept abreast of industry topics and trends, to ensure the organisation stay ahead of any technical compliance and regulatory requirements
- Engaging with all levels of the organisation, from Executives and regional quality leaders, through to operational staff, creating frameworks and governance structures to improve cultures and performance
As the Global Quality Leader, you will have:
- A degree level qualification in a related subject; Science, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain or something equivalent
- A recognised quality qualification, or equivalent
- A proven track record of delivering global improvement programmes within the Medical Devices, Cosmetics and / or Pharmaceutical industries
- Direct and matrix team leadership experience
In order to be considered for this opportunity, click ‘apply’ or send your details directly to Josh Huggins at Principal People on email@example.com or get in touch by calling us on 01252 954951.