£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Governance Manager – Milton Keynes- £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits – Permanent
We have an exceptional opportunity for a newly created role as a Governance manager working with a fast paced, exciting and expanding housing association. The organisation we are partnering with are a fun and dynamic housing association who have high aspirations for the future.
The successful Governance Manager will have governance lead for RSH In-Depth assessment Preparations. The role involves producing, evaluating and managing the governance team’s key performance targets.
Governance Manager Responsibilities:
- Author of formal reports on Governance and compliance matters
- Designing and delivering training on the regulatory framework and other governance matters
- Managing the RSH regulatory framework and monitoring compliance
- Organise Board and Committee planning cycles and timelines as well as co-ordinating the annual Board strategy day
The successful Governance Manager must possess:
- Proven experience in company secretarial, governance and compliance within a regulated sector.
- Proven experience of producing and reviewing mitigations and monitoring a governance risk map
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of NHF Code of Governance and Code of Conduct (desirable)
- Knowledge of RSH (desirable)
In return, the successful candidate will receive a starting basic salary of between £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience plus benefits. This growing housing association has a vast majority of benefits which includes growth and development.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Governance Manager position in social housing please reply to us today to express your interest today.