£250 - 270 per day
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Governance Officer – Social Housing – £250 - £270 per day (Inside IR35) – 3 Month contract – Hounslow London
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Governance Officer working with a fast paced, exciting and expanding housing association. The organisation we are a truly people focused housing association holding staff and residents opinions at the heart of its operation.
The successful Governance Officer will join an established, motivated, and engaged governance team at an exciting time of its growth. Lead by a passionate leadership team who have specialised and invested heavily in professional development to really optimize the governance function.
Governance Officer Responsibilities:
- Act as dedicated support for non-executive directors, board committees, executive board and senior leadership
- Manage resources used by legal, governance teams, senior leadership and board members
- Ensure AGM’s are arranged with accurate stakeholder registers
The successful Governance Officer must possess:
- Proven experience of operating within a governance team/role
- A track record of supporting senior leaders and non-executive directors with governance requirements and administrative responsibilities
- Proven experience of producing and reviewing mitigations and monitoring a governance risk map
In return, the successful candidate will receive a day rate depending on experience plus benefits. This growing housing association has a vast majority of benefits which includes growth and development.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have interview availability asap.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Governance Officer position in social housing please reply to us today to express your interest today.