£55k - 65k per year
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Group Compliance & Quality Manager – Manchester - £55,000 to £65,000 + Package
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a global leading retail and merchandise business to recruit for a Group Compliance & Quality Manager.
The organisation work with world-leading brands to provide them with tailored marketing products and materials to use within their businesses. With enviable offices and sites across the world, and an impressive client list – you will be responsible for having influential and overall oversight of the company’s product compliance and general quality management.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be working for a global organisation, influencing change and driving continuous across UK offices and sites as well as sites across the world
- You will be supported by an impressive team of 5 individuals across compliance and quality – setting the strategy, getting the team on board and influencing initiatives across the group
- You will partner with and advise on products and materials that are being supplied to some of the world’s biggest brands / companies
As the Group Compliance & Quality Manager you will be:
- Developing and continuously improving the company’s strategy for products & vendors
- Managing the company’s vendor audit programme with suppliers & sub-contractors
- Leading a team of 5, managing the product quality control processes across the group, that are purchased from other countries
- Taking ownership of the company’s existing ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO50001 management systems / certifications
- Influencing company culture around continuous improvement and quality
As the Group Compliance & Quality Manager, you will have:
- Experience of operating within a leadership / management role within Quality Management (Essential)
- Experience of working in a service based organisation, perhaps for a company that import products and sell to customers (Ideal but not essential)
- A UK Driving License, willingness to travel to different sites (this will not be regular, but perhaps quarterly / six-monthly travel to foreign sites post-covid)
- Experience of managing ISO management systems with an auditing qualification preferred
This truly is a rare opportunity, and in return you will be paid a salary of between £55,000 to £65,000 plus package.
We have interview availability over the next 2 weeks, so to ensure that you do not miss out on the opportunity. Please click ‘apply’ or send your CV directly to Zac Wilson at Principal People on firstname.lastname@example.org.